Lead – Share – Grow – Inspire
Being a Student Ambassador is the perfect opportunity to share the power and value of the PFEW program with prospective students -- to be the authentic voice of PFEW and inspire others to take the incredible PFEW journey. Student Ambassadors commit to one school season (November – May).
In cooperation with the PFEW staff, Ambassadors are encouraged to:
- Work with school administrators to host a PFEW Representative at your school. Join the representative at the presentations and give your personal PFEW testimony.
- Share/hang posters and brochures in your school/community.
- Organize a PFEW information table at your high school (i.e. lunch, career fair, open house, etc.)
- Write about the impact of your PFEW experience for print and social media (i.e. school newspaper, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Encourage eligible students to apply and distribute PFEW applications.
- Create an announcement (video or verbal) that your school can use to promote PFEW.
- Represent PFEW at special events in your community (i.e. area business meetings, Rotary, etc.)
- Wear your PFEW t-shirt and strike up a conversation with students.
The PFEW Student Ambassador Program is a great addition to resumes, college/job applications or for use as a Graduation/Senior Project.
For more information about the PFEW Student Ambassador Program, please contact Amber Goss at 814-833-9576 Ext. 103 or email@example.com.
PFEW Student Ambassador Testimonial by Katie Andrews